New! Section 608 Clean Air Act Informational Update Pizza Night – (No Exam Administered)
Owners-Operators and Service Contractors
Start Date: January 25, 2019
Start Time: 5:00 pm | End Time: 8:00 pm
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:Those associated with Section 608 of the California Clean Air Act including service techs, service companies, refrigerant equipment handlers and installers.WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:In 2019, Section 608 is the final stages of the 3-year change process. This workshop update will acquaint attendees with the immediate changes of Section 608 by comparing the original laws with what’s current. No exam will be administered — this is an update lecture to get you informed.SPECIFIC COURSE OBJECTIVES:
- A working knowledge of the latest Section 608 Clean Air Act laws.
- Recommendations for initiating changes in your work place.
- Review suggestions for updating your EPA record keeping.
- Understanding the extra planning required for the future.
- Gain appreciation of the new refrigerant blends.