Heat Pump Operation
For Owner-Operators and Service Contractors
Start Date: May 25, 2019
Start Time: 9:00 am | End Time: 3:30 pm
What You Will Learn:The orderly operation of heat pumps to provide the best of comfort, monitoring, and energy savings, along with the future of heat pumps as an energy-supportive option.
Topics Addressed: This workshop covers operation and maintenance of all categories of heat pumps; residential, commercial, and geothermal.
Specific Course Objectives:
- Heat pump design and installation.
- Heat pump set-up and controls.
- Heat pump components, compressors, condensers, fans, evaps, and multiple metering. The course will cover metering options such as SOVs, Reversing Valves, Caps, FCCVs and more.
- Defrost types and controls.
- Winter vs. Summer maintenance and charging - including charting.
- Geothermal heat pump concepts, coils and operations.