New! Fundamentals of Hydronics for HVAC
Owners-Operators and Service Contractors
Start Date: November 16, 2019
Start Time: 9:00 am | End Time: 3:30 pm
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- In the Fundamentals of Hydronics for HVAC workshop, you will learn how hydronics uses heat-transfer medium in heating and cooling systems. Historically, in large-scale commercial buildings such as high-rise and campus facilities, a hydronic system may include both a chilled and a heated water loop to provide for both heating and air-conditioning. We will zoom in on both systems along with the accessories in any water loop. This will include emphasis on heat transfer and velocity considerations.
- Elements of heat transfer and temperature support.
- Understand the result of water treatment and glycol.
- Piping designs and different types of users of the moving water.
- Principles associated with water movement in heating and cooling hot and chilled water.
- Movement principles and components such as pumps, piping, valves, heads and users groups.