WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is the air quality within and around buildings and structures and is known to affect the health, comfort and well-being of building occupants. Poor indoor air quality has been linked to “Sick Building Syndrome,” reduced productivity and impaired learning in schools. Come join us at this new workshop and learn the aspects of Indoor Air Quality and what you can do to maintain a level of quality air for the safety of others.
- What encompasses an IAQ complaint vs. a simple HVAC call.
- Variables, factors and legal ramifications of IAQ.
- A listing of elements that hurt the quality of air.
- How to be proactive with your IAQ goals.
- C02, humidity, noise, mold and more