Trane Air-and Water-Cooled Rotary Chillers
Owners-Operators and Service Contractors
Start Date: October 26, 2019
Start Time: 9:00 am | End Time: 3:30 pm
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:This one-day look at Trane Rotary Chillers combines knowledge of the rotary compressor and its position in the chiller industry as an option for the production of chilled water. This workshop gives attendees a look at the rotary air- and water-cooled machines. We will review the design needs, installation, operations, and controlling and maintenance; leaving nothing out of the education process. We look at the uniqueness of the rotary compressor. We look at indoor and outdoor systems. We also look at the facility marriage and the use and benefits of chilled water. We will review pump placement and piping as a base, and the classification and administration of water treatment.SPECIFIC COURSE OBJECTIVES:
- The rotary compressor concepts and operation.
- Advantages and disadvantages of air- cooled and water- cooled machines.
- What chilled water systems requires and entails.
- How the rotary compressor supports the chilled water system.
- How to maintain the system and your chilled water and much more.