Trane CenTraVac Chiller Two-Day Boot Camp
Start Date: February 13, 2019 | End Date: February 14, 2019
Start Time: 7:30 am | End Time: 3:30 pm
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:This two-day boot camp is designed specifically to enhance the knowledge of those responsible for decisions in support of HVAC Centrifugal Chiller maintenance, as well as the operation and preventive maintenance of Trane CenTraVac Chillers. Maintenance technicians will also acquire information specific to diagnosing and maintaining the machine and its control sequence.
- SPECIFIC COURSE OBJECTIVES:
- Construction and interrelation of various components.
- Theory of Operation, Chiller Controls, and Chilled Water System.
- Capabilities of the particular system design which could adversely affect efficient operations and/or damage equipment.
- Owner maintenance procedures and capabilities of particular chiller designs and criteria used to make conversion decisions.
- Operation parameters and effects of abnormal influences on the machine operation and performance.
- New 514A and 1233zd refrigerant options now available for the CentraVac chiller.